ROYAL EDELWEISS PLATINUM NIGHT-TIME RENEWAL CREAM W/ EDELWEISS EXTRACT (1OZ)
Moisturize skin overnight while replenishing needed nutrients with this rich blend of
retinol, minerals, and natural plant extracts. Retinol works deep within the skin’s surface
to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Minerals and natural plant extracts
such as soy, mushroom, and algae promote cell regeneration to help tighten and firm the
Features and Benefits:
Glycerin is a natural moisturizer that adds water to the epidermal layer while providing homeostasis.
• Intercellular matrix is composed of many elements that hold cell together. Glycerin is just one example.
• Helps prevent dehydration, and dry/wrinkled appearance.
• Aids in skin’s immune/healing system.
Retinol helps to prevent aging of the skin by:
• Optimizing reparative functions of the skin.
• Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• A natural form of Vitamin A.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) is an antioxidant that protects the cells from free radicals.
Mineral Complex: Copper, Magnesium, Silicon, Iron and Zinc:
• Firms and maintains the structural integrity of skin’s tissue.
• Promotes good skin tone and formation of collagen and elastin.
Algae Extract infuses skin with vital nutrients that contribute to fresher and firmer skin tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
• Increases cell turnover and collagen synthesis.
• Improves skin hydration and firmness.
Mushroom Extract (Lentinus Edodes Extract) is derived from the shitake mushroom.
• Anti-aging effects
• Anti-bacterial properties
Ceramides (Ceramide 3) are naturally occurring skin lipids (fats) that encompass:
• The structural components of the skin’s outer structure.
• Necessary for skin’s water-retention capacity and cell regulation.
Soy Bean Seed Extract (Glycine Soja Seed Extract) helps to:
• Smooth and conditions skin’s epidermal layer.
• Recharges skin’s natural ability to produce dermis fibers.
Apply one to two pumps of Night-Time Renewal Cream to face, neck, and decollete using light pressure in circular motion for light stimulation of blood circulation.