ROYAL EDELWEISS PLATINUM REVITALIZING EYE GEL W/ EDELWEISS EXTRACT (0.5OZ)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) is derived from plant leaves, and is widely recognized as a botanical miracle. This extremely effective, soothing natural plant fluid is composed of 20 amino acids, minerals, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, sodium, potassium and mucopolysacharides (a naturally occurring moisturizer). Since 1500 B.C., this plant has been successfully used for a wide range of skin care applications. Ancient Egyptian, Greek, Chinese, Roman and Arabian herbalists used this potent resource for healing and soothing burns, epidermal inflammation, cuts, wounds, and insect bites. Naturally contains:
• Vitamins A, B, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E.
• Minerals calcium, iron, copper, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, chromium, and zinc.
• Amino acids, protein, enzymes, and humectants.
• Antibacterial properties.
• pH nearly identical to our skin.
Cucumber Extract helps to:
• Smooth, tighten, and refresh tired sagging skin.
• Has a cooling effect and is credited with moisture binding anti-inflammatory capabilities.
• Calms the skin as it delivers moisture.
• Traditionally known to aid in diminishing dark circles.
Eyeliss is a chemical complex that is specially formulated for the treatment of puffy eyes based on the association of 3 actives that target:
• Puffiness, elasticity and circulation.
• Together will help prevent puffiness and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract)
• Contains traces of vitamin A, a high level of calcium and magnesium, potassium, iron, manganese and zinc.
Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder) delivers many intriguing health benefits internally and topically. Works best as an:
• May protect skin from UVA and UVB radiation damage.
Glycerin is a natural moisturizer that adds water to the epidermal layer.
• Intercellular matrix is composed of many elements that hold cell together. Glycerin is just one example.
• Helps prevent dehydration, and dry/wrinkled appearance.
• Aids in skin’s immune/healing system.
• Extremely hygroscopic (attracts water into the skin from the surrounding air).
Application: Night/Morning. Gently with your fingertips dot under each eye using “press-release” motion. Remain on the orbital bone moving from the outer corner to inner corner and around the eye extending to the temple.