ROYAL EDELWEISS PLATINUM ACNE TREATMENT GEL W/ WILLOW BARK EXTRACT & TURMERIC ROOT EXTRACT (1OZ)
This powerful gel is perfect for oily, acne prone skin. Willow Bark Extract and Turmeric Root
Extract are the well known for fighting acne. Glycolic Acid exfoliates the skin while glycerin
and Aloe help moisturize and soothe. Witch Hazel acts as an astringent to help control oil.
Licorice Root Extract helps reduce the appearance of redness.
Features and Benefits:
Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid derived from sugar cane.
• Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots with prolonged use.
• Detoxifies pores by thoroughly eliminating dirt and oil, therefore preventing blackheads and comedones (white heads).
• Retexturizes dull and decongested skin by removing dead skin cells and impurities.
• Improves overall texture and appearance of skin leaving it clean, refined, and revitalized.
• Smoothes rough textures and age spots caused by environmental damage.
• Increases cell turnover and collagen formation.
Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba Bark Extract) improves skin’s appearance by:
• Enhancing cell turnover.
• Salicylic acid like properties contribute similar effects without the drawbacks of irritation mainly associated with hydroxy acids.
• Antimicrobial capabilities.
• Stimulates circulation.
Urea increases the water content of the top layers of the skin.
Sodium PCA is contained abundantly in skin and plays the role of a “natural moisturizing factor” ingredient. As children, our skin possessed an abundant supply of sodium PCA. But as we age, the level of sodium PCA drops 50% or more!
• Extremely hygroscopic (attracts water into the skin from the surrounding air).
• Imparts a pleasant moist feeling to the skin.
• Increases softness and elasticity.
Sodium Hyaluronate has a smaller molecular size than Hyaluronic Acid (making it especially penetrative), and is able to hold more water than any other natural substance—up to 1000 times its weight in water.
Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract)
• Reduces the appearance of redness
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract)
• Conatins Proanthocyanidins: a potent anti-oxidant with healing properties.
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract)
• Astringent Properties
Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
• Anti-oxidant and a cofactor for an enzyme crucial in the synthesis of collagen.
• As an anti-oxidant agent, vitamin C scavenges and destroys reactive oxidizing agents and other free radicals.
• Because of this ability, it provides important protection against damage induced by UV radiation.
• Improves skin elasticity.
• Decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis.
• Reduces redness.
• Promotes wound healing.
• Suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
Sea Fennel Extract (Crithmum Maritimum Extract)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) is derived from plant leaves and is widely recognized as a botanical miracle. Enriched with:
• Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E.
• Minerals calcium, iron, copper, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, chromium, and zinc.
• Amino acids, protein, enzymes, and humectants.
• Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties with ph nearly identical to our skin.
Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract)
Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract)
Rice Amino Acid
• Refreshes the skin.
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma Longa Root Extract)
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
• Vasodilator- increases circulation.
• Improves sebaceous secretions.
• Stimulates the formation of fibroblast and collagen.
Panax Ginseng Root Extract
• Contains a large number of phytonutrients. Phytonutrients can stimulate and activate the skin’s metabolism and blood flow to regenerate and tone.
• Can also brighten the whiteness of skin.
• Can tone and revitalize skin.
• Balance oil gland production.
Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) delivers many intriguing health benefits internally and topically. Works best as an:
• May protect skin from UVA and UVB radiation damage.
Cornflower Extract (Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract)
• Skin conditioning.
• Rich in polyphenols, specifically flavonoids and anthocyanins.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) is an antioxidant that protects the cells from free radicals.
Acne Treatment Gel is used morning or night over blemishes and post acne pigmentation.