ROYAL EDELWEISS PLATINUM CUCUMBER REFINING SCRUB W/ JOJOBA BEADS (1.8OZ)
A mild, paraben-free scrub that removes dead surface skin and dulling impurities. Jojoba
beads exfoliate without irritation while gently softening the skin. Chamomile Extract and
Cucumber Extract cool, soothe and refresh the skin for a smooth, clear complexion.
Features and Benefits:
Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctoris (Safflower) Seed Oil) is related to the sunflower. Safflower is rich in essential lipids. Since the earliest times, Safflowers have been prized for their, medicinal and cosmetic benefits. Its emollient and moisturizing properties mean that it is still a very useful substance in cosmetology.
• Linoleic Acid defends skin against environmental stress. Restores moisture.
• Triglycerides provide exceptional emollients.
Jojoba Beads (Jojoba Esters) Jojoba Beads offer gentle exfoliation of the skin. Jojoba Beads won’t scratch delicate skin like shells and they are the preferred exfoliant for those with nut allergies.
Cucumber Extract (Cucumis Sativus(Cucumber) Fruit Extract) helps to:
• Smooth, tighten, and refresh tired sagging skin.
• Has a cooling effect and is credited with moisture binding anti-inflammatory capabilities.
• Calms the skin as it delivers moisture.
• Traditionally known to aid in diminishing dark circles.
Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract)
• Contains traces of vitamin A, a high level of calcium and magnesium, potassium, iron, manganese and zinc.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) is an antioxidant that protects the cells from free radicals.
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) is derived from plant leaves, and is widely recognized as a botanical miracle. This extremely effective, soothing natural plant fluid is composed of 20 amino acids, minerals, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, sodium, potassium and mucopolysacharides (a naturally occurring moisturizer). Since 1500 B.C., this plant has been successfully used for a wide range of skin care applications. Ancient Egyptian, Greek, Chinese, Roman and Arabian herbalists used this potent resource for healing and soothing burns, epidermal inflammation, cuts, wounds, and insect bites. Naturally contains:
• Vitamins A, B, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E.
• Minerals calcium, iron, copper, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, chromium, and zinc.
• Amino acids, protein, enzymes, and humectants.
• Antibacterial properties.
• pH nearly identical to our skin.
Application: Use two to three times a week or as prescribed. Use a very small amount on your fingertips, diluting with water. Circulate over a damp skin for about 30 seconds. Best to use in the shower. Safe to use around the eyes. Rinse with warm water, pat dry; follow with prescribed toner, serum, and moisturizer.
Best to use Cucumber Refining Scrub in the shower.